Wednesday, October 16, 2013

MISSION MTBoS: The Math Twitter Blogosphere

One of the best parts of technology is the ability it gives us to connect with people. I have found a whole new community of peers through joining this challenge. While it is a bit scary to put yourself out there for (literally) the whole world to see, it is exhilarating to be inspired and supported by others
who are on the cutting edge of mathematics education reform.  While I'm not getting much professional development at ALL in my own district, these amazing teachers are my gurus, colleagues, mentors, and fellow explorers into the new frontier I've entered.  After nearly 34 years of teaching, I've found a home with the BEST of the BEST! If you don't believe me, check it out for yourself!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment