Thursday, August 29, 2013

Interactive Student Notebook - Exponents

 
After dabbling in interactive student notebooks over the last two years, I have made a more dedicated commitment to using them with students. Here is our latest entry when reviewing exponents this week. We did a review of the content and took notes on the right side of the notebook page. The next day I gave the students this to fold in half and glue onto the left side as an independent activity that also served as an assessment while I worked with small groups. The cartoon idea was a hit with the creative side of the kids and a great reminder for the power of exponential growth!



2 comments:

  1. cute! I need to steal, I mean borrow some of your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Please feel free to use anything you like here! I believe in working smart, not hard!

      Delete