Monday, August 26, 2013

Math Munch - My Latest Discovery!

mmposterfinalimageIn my early morning searches of wonderful ideas on the internet, I was delighted and a little intimidated when I came across Math Munch.  This is a wonderful blog which invites kids into the coolest math experiences outside of the classroom. As the authors point out, readers don't just read in class, they choose to read outside of class. There are places to go for more books to read - libraries, book stores, collections in the home.  There are book clubs and forums to share the sheer pleasure found in reading.  What is there for the hungry math student? This is a site dedicated to opening the world of math that is all around us.  I have so much to learn from reading this site! Be sure to check it out.

Math Munch TED Talk   

No comments:

Post a Comment